W. Andreas Scherlofsky
cell +43 676 5412360
born in 1957
Dr. phil (journalism and communication science),
Diploma in political science,
MSc (environmental management),
MA Master of Arts (TV & film production)
Univ.-Lector for „communication and sustainability“ at the University of Vienna, since 1993
After several years of successful co-operation in several EU projects, marketing campaigns and PR projects, I joined Rainer Stifter as member of the company in 2003. My professional activities, previously performed under „Eco PR“ continued under the name of Energon.
Since 1986 my focus is on communication for sustainable development initiatives and environmental protection, product development and creativity, training and coaching to implement Ecolabel systems or individual Ecolabel products, PR for national parks and marketing for environmental friendly products.
- Projects to implement the EU Ecolabel (since 2003) on behalf of the EU Commission, e.g. project leader of "EU Ecolabel Marketing for Products 2006-2008" and "EU Ecolabel Workshops New Member States 2010/2011", Implementation of the EU Ecolabel for print products in 12 Member States 2013; PR and marketing for the Austrian Ecolabel on behalf of the ministry of environment (since 1990)
- Design of "visual tools" to promote environmental friendly activities, products and services (Mürfel, Müllometer, Infografiken, etc.), and multilingual training materials and e-learning for energy efficiency, environmental management and waste management
- PR & marketing for national park Thayatal 2000 and 2015
- development of marketing campaigns, Corporate Design, Print media and website of the Austrian LFI - Ländliches Fortbildungsinstitut Österreich 2003 (with G&L)
Films about life and how it should be
Since 2013 I build up the Energon film-factory. Services include the development of AV-strategies for organisation and about sustainable topics, consulting for entire filmprojects.
Environmental communication for the province of lower Austria
Since 1986 I work for the province of lower Austria, the first 14 years in the center for public environmental communication, since 2000 in the department for internal communication: Intranet, online newspaper RUintra, event organisation, organisation development, PR-Coaching
- 1986 Establishment of the lower Austrian environment and waste communication strategy including team development: Establishment of the newspaper „Environment&Boroughs“; Development to establish a holistic waste management including waste reduction, composting, waste-performance, public participation, hotline, events, media and press communication, workshops.
- 1994-2000 yearly benchmarking event to award the most successful waste separation initiatives