cell +43 676 5816038
Mag. rer soc oec.
Certified Measurement & Verification Professional
...established Energon Ltd. in 2001, with the aim to improve energy efficiency within SMEs and to plan and design wind power plans.
Over the years my focus shifted towards energy efficiency in industry and hotels, ISO50001, verification of project savings following IPMVP and ISO50015, the launch and management of credit lines in the area for energy efficiency, the management of loan programs, evaluation and implementation of Eco-Innovation projects, the implementation of the Austrian and European Ecolabel, conducting external Audits for Ecolabels, evaluating national and international R&D projects. Highlights:
- Implementing the Austrian and the EU Ecolabel in about 100 hotels and campsites all over Europe, in close operation with responsible ministries, competent bodies and the European Commission, DG environment
- Implementing the EU Ecolabel in 32 Vitalpina hotels in Alto Adige (IT)
- Fact finding missions and establishment of credit lines for energy efficiency in Balkan and Caucasus countries, verification of bankable projects
- Implementing ISO50001 in several industries and, for the first time ever, in a municipality (Eisenkappel) in Austria and in Naberezhnye Chelny in Russia
- Managing the Austrian funding scheme for energy efficiency in SMEs
- Several projects in hotels, resorts and campsites to improve energy efficiency, in particular of interest was a project to audit 9 resorts on the Maldives in 2013
- Support of national and international research organisation in the evaluation of proposals, technical and financial reports and final results (LdV, Erasmus+, Austrian Research Agency, EACI, IEE, LIFE+, Horizon2020)
- Evaluation of several hundred Eco-Innovation projects and work for the SwitchMed initiative in Mediterranean countries
- Work for international organisation including as UNIDO, EBRD, IFC, EU Commission,